Saturday 25 February 2012

Bridal (Trial)

I have now started to do many trials for my wedding makeup as my big day is getting closer :)

Face:
Estee Lauder doublewear light- no 2
Maybelline Concealer- fair
Peachy blush from Ebay 10 pan pallette
NYC Bronzer- sunny
Illamasqua powder foundation- 140

Eyes:
E.L.F Studio brow kit- medium
NYX jumbo pencil- milk (Base)
Naked Palette - virgin, sin, naked, buck & smog
Clinique Gel Liner- Black
Avon Supershock mascara- black
False Eyelashes- Ebay

Lips:
Maybelline Lip liner- nude
MUA lipstick- shade 14 bare
MUA out there plumping lipgloss - nude

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were getting married, congratulations!! You look stunning here, perfect bridal look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenny Thanx :) yes im getting married in july on my daughters 3rd birthday :) I'm excited but panicking at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete